Start Consignment With Encore Clothing
Cleaned out your closet and ready to start making money with Encore Clothing? Fill out the form below and you one step closer to selling your high-quality pre-loved clothing.
Consignor note: We are not accepting shoes (except for Winter boots) until further notice
Getting Your Clothes to Encore Clothing:
- Select the items you would like to consign.
- Pack the items in a box with a maximum weight of 5kg.
- Choose a Pargo Pick-Up Point that is most convenient to you.
- Complete our consignment request form here.
- Consent to the terms of the consignment agreement emailed to you.
- Drop off the box at your selected Pargo Pick-Up Point and ensure that your box is scanned in. Make a note of your waybill number as this is your parcel tracking number.
Note that we charge a fee of R85 per 5kg box sent to us by Pargo. This will be deducted off future sales.
Alternatively, you may deliver with your own courier or in person at our drop-off point in Sandton.
If you still have some questions, read more about the consignment process here.
- You will be emailed a formal consignment agreement upon receipt of this consignment request.
- No items will be processed until the terms and conditions in the consignment agreement are accepted in writing.