Consignment intake for 2020 is closed. Consignments received between 1 November 2020 and 5 January 2021 will be processed in January 2021..
Cleaned out your closet and ready to start making money with Encore Clothing? Fill out the form below and you one step closer to selling your high-quality pre-loved clothing.
Getting Your Clothes to Encore Clothing:
- Deliver by own courier arrangement or in person in Sandton, Johannesburg
- Through the Pargo click-and-collect system
Owner Courier or Personal Delivery:
When you have consented to the terms of the consignment agreement we will send delivery details.
There are no costs associated with delivery.
How Pargo works:
- Pack the items in a box with a maximum weight of 5kg.
- Choose a Pargo Pick-Up Point that is most convenient to you.
- Complete our consignment request form here.
- Consent to the terms of the consignment agreement emailed to you.
- Drop off the box at your selected Pargo Pick-Up Point and ensure that your box is scanned in.
- Make a note of your waybill number as this is your parcel tracking number.
Note that we charge a fee of R85 per 5kg box sent to us by Pargo. This will be deducted off future sales.
If you still have some questions, read more about the consignment process here.
- You will be emailed a formal consignment agreement upon receipt of this consignment request.
- No items will be processed until the terms and conditions in the consignment agreement are accepted in writing.