Let Us Help You Sell Your Pre-Loved Clothing Online
SHOES & SCARVES NOT ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Established in October 2017, Encore Clothing has successfully assisted South African women with selling their pre-loved upmarket clothing, shoes and accessories with ease. With the recent addition of our babies and kids range, we’re making it easier to dress your family in high-quality pre-loved fashion, and to sell your children's nearly new clothing, shoes and accessories.
If you have done a closet clean-out and have gently-worn or even never-worn second-hand fashion items send them to us and make extra cash. If you have hardly worn kids clothes stashed away in a cupboard, we can help you sell them and free up some much-needed space in your home, and put some cash back into your pocket.
We do all the hard work and you get your cash
We have an audience of local and international clients who want your designer and high-street items. Consign with Encore Clothing and sell your items quickly, easily and hassle free.
Your items must:
- meet our quality standards
- match our brand list
- not be on the list of unacceptable items
- be freshly cleaned or dry-cleaned
We will take care of the rest! Let us help you sell your pre-loved clothing online!
Locations We Source From:
We accept clothing from all provinces and cities across South Africa, provided they meet our quality standards.
We make use of Pargo pick-up points situated in stores nationwide so you can send from main centres or outlying areas with ease.
Popular South African locations we consign from include:
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are determined by Encore Clothing and may be adjusted without notification.
- Merchandise is sold on a consignment basis with a minimum required duration of 6 months. Consignment fees are available on request.
- Unsold items are returned at cost to the consignor or donated to charity