Established in October 2017, Encore Clothing has successfully assisted South African women with selling their pre-loved upmarket clothing, shoes and accessories with ease. With the recent addition of our babies and kids range, we’re making it easier to dress your family in high-quality pre-loved fashion, and to sell your children's nearly new clothing, shoes and accessories.
If you have done a closet clean-out and have gently-worn or even never-worn second-hand fashion items send them to us and make extra cash. If you have hardly worn kids clothes stashed away in a cupboard, we can help you sell them and free up some much-needed space in your home, and put some cash back into your pocket.
We have an audience of local and international clients who want your designer and high-street items. Consign with Encore Clothing and sell your items quickly, easily and hassle free.
Your items must -
- meet our quality standards
- match our brand list
- not be on the list of unacceptable items
- be freshly cleaned or dry-cleaned
We will take care of the rest! Let us help you sell your pre-loved clothing online!
Consignor note: We are halting our intake of shoes (except for Winter boots) until further notice
Locations We Source From:
We accept clothing from all provinces and cities across South Africa, provided they meet our quality standards.
We make use of Pargo pick-up points situated in stores nationwide so you can send from main centres or outlying areas with ease.
Popular South African locations we consign from include:
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are determined by Encore Clothing and may be adjusted without notification.
- Merchandise is sold on a consignment basis with a minimum required duration of 6 months. Consignment fees are available on request.
- Unsold items are returned at cost to the consignor or donated to charity