Consign With Us
Encore Clothing consigns women and children's clothing, shoes and accessories that are of excellent quality.
Holiday Season Notice: Consignments received after 15 November 2019 will be processed from 15 January 2020
Getting Your Clothes to Encore Clothing:
- Select the items you would like to consign and check if they meet our Quality Standards set out below.
- Pack the items that match the standards in a box with a maximum weight of 5kg.
- We charge a fee of R75 per 5kg box sent to us by Pargo. This will be deducted off future sales.
- Choose a Pargo Pick-Up Point that is most convenient to you.
- Complete our consignment request form here.
- Drop off the box at your selected Pargo Pick-Up Point and ensure that your box is scanned in. Make a note of your waybill number as this is your parcel tracking number.
All clothing and accessories must be new or nearly new, in excellent condition with minimal wear, match the brand list, and purchased within the last few years. Maternity wear is also accepted from maternity labels.
Shoes must be new or very lightly worn. Swimming costumes and bikinis must be new with protective strip on.
- No stains or marks
- No excessive wear, fading or pilling
- No alterations, holes, or tears
- No damaged handles, straps or zippers
- No odours (including from storage)
Encore Clothing does not list –
- vintage items
- wedding dresses
- real fur
- fakes or replicas
- underwear or sleepwear
- homemade or custom items
- clothing without a label
- cultural wear
Clothing items must be freshly cleaned before sending to Encore Clothing.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are determined by Encore Clothing and may be adjusted without notification.
- Merchandise is sold on a consignment basis with a minimum required duration of 6 months. Consignment fees are available on request.
- Unsold items are returned at cost to the consignor or donated to charity