Encore Clothing consigns upmarket women, children and baby clothing, shoes and accessories that are of excellent quality.
Your items must -
- meet our quality standards
- match our brand list
- not be on the list of unacceptable items
- be freshly cleaned or dry-cleaned
Getting Your Clothes to Encore Clothing:
- Select the items you would like to consign.
- Pack the items in a box with a maximum weight of 5kg.
- Choose a Pargo Pick-Up Point that is most convenient to you. If your items are more than 5kg in weight you will require more than one waybill, so be sure to let us know.
- Complete our consignment request form here.
- Consent to the terms of the consignment agreement emailed to you.
- Drop off the box at your selected Pargo Pick-Up Point and ensure that your box is scanned in. Make a note of your waybill number as this is your parcel tracking number.
Note that we charge a fee of R85 per 5kg box sent to us by Pargo. This will be deducted off future sales.
Alternatively, you may deliver with your own courier or in person at our drop-off point in Sandton.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are determined by Encore Clothing and may be adjusted without notification.
- Merchandise is sold on a consignment basis with a minimum required duration of 6 months. Consignment fees are available on request.
- Unsold items are returned at cost to the consignor or donated to charity